Michael and I had a fantastic time in Costa Rica! We are so appreciative to our parents for keeping Asher so we could get away for a few days and, thankfully, it sounds like it went smootly for them. We know its a huge commitment to take on a 17 month old when you aren't used to it, but I have such fond memories of time spent with my grandparents growing up, so I love that my parents and Michael's are able to create memories for Asher too.
Our trip was a perfect balance of activity, relaxation, scenery and eating! We golfed, spa'd, hiked, zip-lined, rockclimbed, rode horseback, swam, paddle boarded, and sunned. The weather was beautiful in the mornings/early afternoon with torrential downpours in the evenings...perfect for a good night's sleep. We loved it and can't wait to take Asher back some day. Rather than try to choose pics and fight with blogger on the order of uploading, here is the link...Costa Rica Pics
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment