Sunday, August 23, 2009

Catching Up

Michael and I just returned from a fun, relaxing vacation in Costa Rica, but before I post pictures, there is a lot to catch up on!

In July, Asher and I made a quick overnight trip to Kansas City Missouri for a double baby shower for my two cousins and their little ones. It was a whirlwind trip, but we had fun seeing everyone and meeting the newest members of our family.

Asher & Pappy placing flowers at the cemeteryFamily pic at the cemetery...hey, gotta take the opportunity when and where you can
GiGi with 7 of her 9 great-grandchildren

My cousin, Alea (left) with her son Elijah and my cousin Adam's wife, Natalie, with their daughter Lydia. Sweet Daddy/Daughter time

Evening, pre-bath, sprinkler play has been a hit at our house this summer

Mimi brought this big box home from her office and it was a HUGE hit. It is now completely decorated along with cutout windows and a door.

Reading the paper with Pappy & Daddy

Hangin' with Papa in their new backyard
Asher loves any and all lights & stairs. Imagine his delight upon discovering lights in the stairs!


My future drummer! I am in the market for some melamine mixing bowls after this jam session
Big helper!
MegaBloks are big at our house right now

No comments:

Post a Comment