Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not Again!

Poor little guy is sick again. He has been struggling with respiratory problems for a couple weeks, and started running a fever earlier this week, so off to the Doctor again. My Mom and I joke that I should ask for a reserved parking spot at Medical City. Asher has another ear infection and his pulseox was borderline so we had to start breathing treatments. At first he fought hard, but he has settled down now and takes them like a champ. He is now fever-free and seems to be feeling a little better.
Toward the end of my pregnancy, I came down with flu-like symptoms and had a terrible time since I wasn't supposed to blow my nose very hard and had to minimize coughing (cerclage...google it). So, I am very sympathetic to how miserable he feels. God must have been preparing me for our little guy's tendency to get sick.

I made Michael be the "bad guy" last night.

1 comment:

  1. this picture breaks my heart! been there too many times ourselves! i'm loving looking at your blog and your precious family!! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete